In these uncertain times, there’s one key thing you need to focus on now – keeping your business alive during these difficult times. It’s not all doom and gloom either – withstanding the tough times sets a business up to be a fast turning cash flow business, when everything bounces back in a positive way in the future.
It’s vital that you build a cash ‘war chest’ which will let you keep trading through the coming difficult months.
Also, we want to help you protect the health of your employees and customers / clients. The MT Corporate Advisory Team have developed a COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan (BCP) that addresses these 7 key areas that affect you:
- Cash Flow
- Protection of your Assets; including personal assets, like your family home
- Banks and Funding
- Management Team planning
- Your Employees
- Customers & Suppliers
- Mental Health Support
Our BCP can give you great assistance to keep your business alive, and give you and your team a framework for the support you need during this COVID-19 crisis.
We can help you immediately by either…
- Providing a personalised COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
– With this option, we provide you your BCP, and you then would need to review it and choose which actions to implement.
- Having a one hour Assistance Meeting with you
– Where we meet and discuss your personalised COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan, and guide you through the best course of action.
The next step
We are available to book Assistance Meetings from this week onwards. Our team at MT Corporate Advisory are here to help you. Please contact one of our friendly team via email, or phone us on 3849 5924 to talk with us further about how we can help you!
Tim, Warren and Josh.